Favorite Midi // Pine
Your Favorite Midi in a new color, pine! This blue/green midi dress is a need in your closet because it's a basic that you can dress up or down & feel comfortable in. I love the pine color for Fall. It's not a basic olive color that you over see in stores during the season. You can get so many wears out of it and it will last you for years to come. Wear it to church, work, or dress it up for date night.
- Blue/green (pine) bodycon midi dress
- Mock neck
- One side slit
- Ribbed material
- 50% rayon, 28% polyester, 22% nylon
- Material feels so comfortable on
- Care: wash with like colors on casual or gentle cycle. Tumble dry as normal or for best results hang to dry.
- I'm 5'3 & wear a small in the dress. I was also able to wear a small all the way through 40 weeks of pregnancy so it has a good quality fabric and stretch that holds up. Our model Madden is photographed in the pictures and she's 5'7 and also wearing a small.
- Fits tts (true to size)