This terracotta color is definitely the color for Fall 21'. Saying I'm obsessed with this top is an understatement. It's so cute, different and can be styled so many different ways. Here we just have it tucked into some simple light wash high waisted jeans and paired with the Ocean Ave Sandals. it would also be cute with cream or black high waisted jeans, a cute skirt. It's definitely a good transitional top into Fall.
- Terracotta (clay/rust) color
- 1/4 length sleeves
- Puff Sleeves
- Normal length top. Not at all crop. Can be tucked in or not.
- Instead of buttoning at the back of the neck, it zips up
- Small ruffle neckline detail.
- 69% cotton, 27% nylon, 4% spandex
- Wash on gentle cold cycle and hang to dry for best results. Light iron/steam when needed.
- Emily is 6ft and wearing a small. She usually wears a small in top.